วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Dream Vacation

















My dream vacation

If I travel any place in the world. I would like to go New Zealand Because I wish to travel and sightseeing to the beautiful of this country. I wish to look lamb flock at New Zealand. And also, it has scenery beautiful of the natural, mountains, desert, and the South Island, the North Island.
Which the original New Zealand is The Land of the Long White Cloud. Which this country has abundant of many the natures. And also, it is a peaceful, safe and the weather is good, fresh which is suitable for relax and enjoy on holidays.
When I go New Zealand, I would like to learn about tradition, culture of peoples, language, and food. And, I want to visit Mitai Maori Village for learn about culture and history this country. I want to more knowledge and study. In addition, I would like to shopping, travel the beautiful around this country.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น