วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Diary

Last week, I went shopping and watched a movie with my friends. Next, we walked outdoor at JJ Park. We enjoyed reading novels, and listening to music at the park. We enjoyed that holiday. I had a good time with my best friend and we took a lot of photos there. And at the park, the weather was rather good and fresh appropriate for relaxaation on holiday. After that, we went shopping and walked around. We bought a gift for my mother and brother at JJ Market. When I finished buying stuff. We ate dinner and came back home. I think I enjoy visiting tourist attraction, traveling and I would like to go sightseeing to see the beauty of nature, sea, and waterfall.
After dinner, I played badminton. I really want to stay fit and healthy. After that, I took a shower and got a book to read. My evenings on the weekends are relaxing because I don't have to wake up early to study! I could say that life is really beautiful!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น